Moreton Bay Marine Park Zoning Plan
The current zoning plan for Moreton Bay Marine Park commenced on 1 March 2009.
A user guide is available that has been designed specifically for marine park users from feedback received during the consultation process.
About the zoning plan
- Moreton Bay Marine Park Zoning Coordinates 2008
- Moreton Bay Marine Park User Guide Maps
- Zoning plan maps
- Zone boundary descriptions
- Designated area boundary descriptions
- Download the Marine Parks (Moreton Bay) Zoning Plan 2008
- Read about the science behind the plan
- Read about the monitoring program
- Learn about Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Final Public Benefit Test report for the Marine Parks (Moreton Bay) Zoning Plan 2008
Frequently asked questions, including:
- Navigating zones
- What is one hook?
- Two lines and two hooks
- Fishing equipment allowed
- More than two rods in yellow zone
- Depth contours
- Reporting illegal activities
The fishing rules are available from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
View video of Moreton Bay Marine Park