Herberton Range National Park, Herberton Range Conservation Park, Herberton Range State Forest and Baldy Mountain Forest Reserve
Photos: Tamara Vallance; Tamara Vallance; TIMBA; Tamara Vallance, Queensland Government; Tamara Vallance
Facilities and activities
West and south of Atherton on the Atherton Tableland.
- For more information, see getting there and getting around.
Endangered wet sclerophyll forest, open forest and high altitude rainforest are protected in these parks, forest and reserve. Ride the trails of the Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park, walk to the summit of Mount Baldy, drive the Herberton Range ridge road or ride horses through the conservation park. The area is home to many unique animals and plants and parts are protected in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area.
- Herberton Range National Park, Herberton Range Conservation Park, Herberton Range State Forest and Baldy Mountain Forest Reserve map
- Tablelands parks and forests (north) map
- Tablelands parks and forests (south) map
- Shared trails map, Herberton Range Conservation Park
- Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park map
- Journey guide for Atherton and Evelyn tablelands parks
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Species lists