Davies Creek National Park and Dinden National Park
Davies Creek Falls. Photo: Tamara Vallance.
- Changes to camping bookings
On-site self-registration is no longer available. Campers must obtain an e-camping permit and pay their camping fees before arriving at the camping area. Book your camp site:
- at an over-the-counter booking office or self-service kiosk
- by telephoning 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Mobile phone charges may apply.
Facilities and activities
The Aboriginal Traditional Owners have a long-standing and continuous connection with these parks. They welcome you to their country and ask that you respect this special place.
53 km from Cairns via the Kuranda Range
Granite outcrops, open eucalypt woodland and clear, flowing streams are the striking features of these parks.
- Tablelands parks and forests (north) map
- Davies Creek and Dinden national parks map
- Kahlpahlim Rock circuit map
- Lower Davies Creek camping area map
- Upper Davies Creek camping area map
- Davies Creek Mountain Bike Park map
- Journey guide for Atherton and Evelyn tablelands parks
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Species lists