D'Aguilar National Park
The view from Westridge outlook, D'Aguilar National Park. Photo: courtesy of Jason Flesser.
- Temporary closure - Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre
- The Gantry structure is closed within The Gantry Day-use-area D'Aguilar National Park
- Planned upgrade to the Piccabeen Walking Track
- Turrbal Circuit Closed
- D'Aguilar National Park - Planned burn programme
- Centipede Rd and Top Rd closed to motor vehicles
Facilities and activities
Between 10 km and 35 km north-west of Brisbane's city centre
- Read more about getting there and getting around.
Discover remote gorges, sheltered pockets of subtropical rainforest, expanses of eucalypt woodland and spectacular views to Moreton Bay, all within an hour and a half's drive of Brisbane.
D'Aguilar National Park (formerly Brisbane Forest Park) totals approximately 36,000 ha, protecting the core of the D'Aguilar Range’s vast bushland area.
- Archer camping area (Mount Mee, D'Aguilar National Park) map
- Connect with Nature activities and events calendar
- Connect with Nature school program
- D'Aguilar Range National Park Discovery Guide
- D'Aguilar National Park locality map
- D'Aguilar National Park (South D'Aguilar) walking tracks map
- Mount Mee forest trail and drive map
- Neurum Creek camping area (Mount Mee, D'Aguilar National park) map
- SEQ horseriding trail network
- South D'Aguilar forest trail map
- The Gateway Visitor Centre Master Plan and Directions Paper for Walkabout Creek
- Species lists