- General enquiries
- Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services
- Sport and Recreation Services
- Language and hearing interpreter services
- Make an Enquiry, give us a Compliment or make a Complaint. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 13 74 68 (13 QGOV).
- Media enquiries from media organisations and journalists only, can be made via email@example.com. View NPSR media releases.
- View QPWS regional offices
- Email QPWS Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 13 74 68 (13 QGOV).
- For wildlife matters please contact the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (EHP) on 1300 130 372.
Camping and vehicle permits
- Make a camping booking for individuals and groups.
- Apply for a permit to drive on national parks and beaches.
View the Sport and Recreation offices.
Email SRS customer service at SRS.email@example.com or phone 1300 656 191.
If you need an interpreter please call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50 and have them contact the department on 13 74 68 (13 QGOV).
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you may contact the National Relay Service—telephone 133 677 (TTY/Voice) / 1300 555 727 (Speak and Listen (SSR).