Skip links and keyboard navigation

closeThe former Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing is merging into new departments.
This site will be updated while the new Department of Environment and Science and Sport and Recreation websites are being established.

Right to information

To make an RTI application related to the Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service, please visit the Department of Environment and Science website.

For applications related to sport, please visit the Department of Housing and Public Works website.

For applications related to racing, please visit the Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs website.

Last updated
6 February 2018