Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk
Photos (from left to right): Adam Creed, Adam Creed, Robert Ashdown, Queensland Government.
- Topographic map
Purchase a Great Walk topographic map
Topographic map brochures contain vital orientation information and are essential for your safety. They can be purchased from a number of Great Walks topographic maps sales outlets.
Facilities and activities
'Meenyahgu Yugambeh jagun'—Welcome to Yugambeh country
About 110km or a 2hr hour drive south of Brisbane
Follow footsteps from the past and discover the magic of walking on an ancient volcano, through the Gondwana Rainforest of Australia World Heritage Area’s rainforests and feel the landscapes' spirit.
- Commercial operators
- Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk topographic map - trip planner only
- Egg Rock Restricted Access Area
- Endangered frogs
- Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk locality map
- Gondwana Rainforests of Australia
- Purling Brook Restricted Access Area notice
- Safety in parks and forests
- Safety video clips
- South East Queensland Horseriding Trails Network
- Treating water for drinking
- Species lists