Welcome to QldParks-Wifi, free public Wi-Fi hotspots provided by the Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing.
You can book your camp site, amend or extend your future camping booking, check park information and access other related websites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of QldParks-Wifi is conditional upon terms and conditions all users are obliged to read first and follow.
Free public Wi-Fi hotspots are available here:
- NOW LIVE! Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre, 60 Mt Nebo Road, The Gap, Brisbane
- NOW LIVE! Visitor Centre, Fort Lytton National Park, South Street, Lytton
- NOW LIVE! The Wrecks camping area, Moreton Island Recreation Area, Moreton Island
Gold Coast and Hinterland
- NOW LIVE! David Fleay Wildlife Park, West Burleigh, Gold Coast
- NOW LIVE! Information Centre, Green Mountains, Lamington National Park
- NOW LIVE! Information Centre, Springbrook National Park, Old School Road, Springbrook
- NOW LIVE! Information Centre for Cooloola, Great Sandy National Park, Tewantin (near Noosa River vehicle ferry)
- NOW LIVE! Peach Trees camping area, Jimna State Forest
- NOW LIVE! Imbil State Forest, Sunday Creek Road via Kenilworth
Southern Country Queensland
- NOW LIVE! Information Centre, Girraween National Park, near Ballandean via Stanthorpe or Wallangarra
- NOW LIVE! Carnarvon Gorge Visitor Centre, Carnarvon Gorge, Carnarvon National Park
- NOW LIVE! Mon Repos Turtle Centre, Mon Repos Regional Park, Bargara